Exciting news! Lazy Owl will soon be releasing our very first Crafting a Business 101 e-book and e-course, Creating a Business Plan. The e-book will be a thorough expansion of our popular Business Plan blog series, with lots more printable worksheets and valuable content added. It’ll also include some inspirational info and links to other resources and goodies. Since this will be the first release of our first e-course ever, for a limited time, we’ll be offering it for a very special rate to our email subscribers. Enter your email address below to be added to our subscription list, and be the very first to know as soon as the Creating a Business Plan e-book is released (and get it for a very special low price)!
We’re offering so much more than just a simple, boring, static business plan! Completing our e-course will help you…
- Hone in on why you became a creative entrepreneur in the first place, and inspire you to keep on trucking through any bumps in the road
- Research and define your ideal customer and your target audience
- Determine the best outlets to both sell and promote your creative business
- Spend your marketing time more effectively
- Craft the best message and language to sell and market your products across all platforms
- Stand out from your competition
- Build a solid foundation for your creative business
- Create a simple, usable business plan that you can use and get inspiration from both now and as your business grows
Our Crafting a Business Plan e-course and workbook will include:
- An in-depth guide on how to create a usable and effective business plan for your creative business, whether you’re new to being an entrepreneur or just want to re-tool your current plan (or lack thereof!)
- Printable worksheets and prompts for each step of your new business plan
- Over 50+ pages of helpful content, printable worksheets, inspirational quotes, and other resources
As they say, those that don’t plan, plan to fail. A solid business plan is essential to succeeding in today’s competitive handmade industry. Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter and learn more about our upcoming e-course!