So I’m thinking as a budding (attempting) creative business blogger, I should be reading and diligently following a handful of applicable, interesting, and successful blogs about related topics. I’m trying to narrow down my list, because right now I’ve got list of about 40 blogs on Etsy, social media, online marketing, small business issues, creative entrepreneuring (is that a word?), small business financing, and on and on and on…I’m not sure if it’s possible for me to check 40 blogs everyday!
Once I compile (and narrow down) my go-to list, I’ll make sure to share. So far, I’m loving these guys:
- Studs & Pearls – great pics and DIY goodies
- Decor8 – amazing site for decor and design inspiration
- Oh My Handmade – good resource for creative business topics
- The Art of Nonconformity – I loved this book, and thus love this blog
- Elisa Blaha – great blog from a successful handmade artist
What’s your favorite blog to follow?