Here are some helpful tools, apps, articles, resources, and other goodies I’ve found on the interwebs recently:
- You’ll enjoy this helpful oldie but goodie from Market Your Creativity about finding “your people”, aka, your target audience.
- If you’re a fellow blogger, I highly recommend checking out these two articles by Blog Elevated – one on how to streamline your writing and blogging processes, and another full of free downloadable editorial calendar goodies.
- On my constantly on-going quest to master social media, I’ve downloaded this fun app from A Beautiful Mess. It helps makes your pictures prettier! You can also add graphics, doodles, and text. Most awesomely, it allows you to easily share your pics on Facebook, Instagram, or whatever social media tool you’d like.
- Something on my ever-growing to do list is to work on building and maintaining my subscriber list. This interview on just that topic over at Oh My Handmade was extremely informative and very helpful.
- I conclude by encouraging you to visit our latest series on pricing your handcrafted goodies here at Lazy Owl. Our final segment on this topic will be a reader Q&A, so I encourage you to stop by and post any questions you have about the ginormous topic of PRICING!
Glad we could help you with our printables! Keep blogging!
Sounds like some very helpful info, thanks for sharing! Any tips on mastering time management???